Friday, December 01, 2006

Moving for Good - Last day today at work

I have decided to move to bay area to pursue other opportunity and leave my current company PC-Doctor Inc.

Today is my last day and I am going to miss my product on which I was working for last 20 months. Further, I am going to miss all my colleagues along with whom I was working closely. I have learned so many things out there from my team mates and manager, have gone through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Programming Practice and this place has taught me how to be a pragmatic programmer.

I am joining Actuate Corp. from next Monday. I am really excited about starting there.

So I will be in silicon valley and will be able to go to many seminars and talks which I was not able to from Reno NV.

Adios Reno!!

No comments: